Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A way to get to India

Dr. Ming Wang put on a spectatular fundraiser at his office late last month for Exodus, Inc. The night was moving and such affirmation for me, truly knowing this is what I am suppose to be doing the rest of my entire life working with Victims. The funder was to raise awareness about the issues of abuse against women and children and funding to go to India. We are still raising support. If you want to send any amount to help aid our way, for we surely need it. We will be forever appreciative and so thankful. Our mission can not live with out you. You make it happen for us and God. It really does take others to bring it all together. Please take the time and call us or write us. All giving is 100% tax deductible and we will send you out a confirmation letter/form for your taxes. I would like to thank everyone who came to the event, you know who you are and how truly special you are to me. You could have been anywhere else in the world but you chose to spend it with me. I want to thank Dr. Ming Wang and his lovely new bride JJ., for all the humanitarian efforts/aide they give others and other charities. They remind me so much of Bill and Belinda Gates, but from China. Love to you all. The evening was a night to remember and one I will never forget anytime in the very near foreseeable future. Check back soon, pictures of the event are soon to follow.

No comments: